The AV News has just announced the finalist of AV news awards 2020. GeoBox G413 is nominated and in the finalist of the category- Digital signage innovation of the year. G413 allowing users to control multiple videowall displays at any angle (ie, not just 90, 180 or 270 degrees), without the need for additional software, the GeoBox G413 is unique to the market. No other solution allows unlimited angles without a separate software application; the G413 is a 100% one-box processor.
With a 4-channel output, the G413 can control a four-display videowall, whilst daisy-chaining multiple G413s via HDMI 2.0 loop-out ports allows an unlimited number of cascading display configurations for large, irregular videowalls.
Users can choose from 22 pre-programmed display modes via the IR remote controller, with no adjustment or setup required, saving time and effort during installation, or can create any display mode they wish for regular and irregular videowall arrays. PIP and POP are included to allow dual views on each display, and input resolution is maximum 4K2K/60Hz or 7680×1200/30Hz.
Other unique features include:
- Dynamic aspect ratio and position adjustment for the entire video wall
- Visualisation of different shapes or cropping area contents on the wall
- Programmable background colours available where content doesn’t fit the whole screen
- Seamless looping playback allowing users to configure up to 10 display modes from same source
- Modifiable Preset modes to meet different panel bezel sizes and installation conditions
- System setup and control via IR controller, RS232, USB or Ethernet
Although we’re all effectively on pause at the current time, it will be “business as usual” soon enough, and there’s no doubt that the projection mapping industry will continue to go from strength to strength.
Are you currently busy providing your customers with good solutions to be able to work (together) remotely? At Epatra we would like to help you with that. Order the Vaddio HuddleSHOT with a 15% discount until the end of April and ensure that your customers can continue to work together excellently during these times.
Did you know that top brand LG also has a whole line of interactive touchscreens? All quality screens with unprecedented possibilities. Epatra has the specialists in house to help you advise the right interactive LG screen for your customer.