[ubermenu config_id="main" menu="338"]
Epatra B.V. Privacy and Cookie Statement
1 May 2018
When using the Epatra B.V. services and website privacy-sensitive details or personal data are processed. The careful handling of personal data is of great importance to Epatra B.V. Accordingly, we process and protect personal data with the greatest possible care.
In order to protect your privacy as much as possible, we apply the following core principles:
- Information. We wish to provide you with as much information as possible about how and why we process personal data. We do that by means of this privacy and cookie statement.
- Limiting the collection. We pay careful attention to making sure that the collection of personal data is limited to only that which is really necessary for the proper operation of the website and the requested services.
- No marketing based on personal data. We do not provide personal data to third parties for marketing purposes, and will only send commercial mailings with your express permission.
- Security. We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require parties that process personal data on our instruction to do the same;
- Right of inspection and correction. We respect your right to inspect, correct or remove your personal data.
This privacy and cookie statement explains how we put these core values into practice and respect and protect your right to privacy. This statement was most recently amended on 1 May 2018.
Use of personal data
By using the website and our services, you leave certain details with us. This may include personal data. We only store and use the personal data that you provide to us directly within the framework of the service you require, or with regard to which it is clear that you have provided them for us to process.
We use the following details for the purposes referred to in this privacy and cookie statement:
- User details:
- Telephone number (optional)
We use these details for the following purposes:
- Making our services technically possible;
- Accepting your application for a subscription to one of our services;
- Managing our relationship with you, which includes all activities associated with the preparation and the performance of the agreement that we have entered into with you, such as invoice applications, complaints handling, resolving failures and provision of advice;
- The invoicing process, which includes drawing up and printing invoices, and collection;
- Marketing and sales activities for the benefit of our services and the sale of our products and services, such as sending newsletters, though only with your permission.
In order to make full use of our services, we require you to register. After registration, we save the emailaddress that you have chosen and the personal data you have provided, such as your name. We save these details so that you do not have to keep entering them, so that we can contact you within the framework of the performance of the agreement (such as provision of the service, invoicing and payment), as well as to combat fraudulent use of our services.
You are personally responsible for handling the login credentials with care. We strongly recommend that you do not give your login details to third parties. We will in any case assume that if someone logs in using your credentials, this is done by you or with your permission. The same applies to any actions carried out after your account is logged into. If you suspect that the credentials are known to unauthorised individuals, you must inform us as soon as possible so that we can take measures.
Epatra web portal
The use of the Epatra web portal is only possible if you are registered and logged in. Using this service involves using – among other things – your name, login details, IP address, user type and country and language settings. This is required for the service to work properly.
We offer a newsletter through which we want to inform interested parties about our products, services and related matters. Every newsletter contains a link through which you can unsubscribe. The list of subscribers to the newsletter will not be provided to third parties, other than to third parties that are required in sending the newsletter.
Protection of personal data
We use strict security procedures, among other things to prevent unauthorised parties from gaining access to personal data. In particular, we make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL), which shield any information shared between you and our website when you register or make use of our services via our website, and our employees work according to strict guidelines when it comes to the protection of your privacy.
Epatra B.V. does not keep your data any longer than is required to achieve the objectives referred to in this privacy and cookie statement.
Provision of data to third parties
We will not provide your data to third parties, unless this is required to provide the services you have requested or this is required by law. If there is a suspicion of fraud or abuse of our services, we can provide personal data to the competent authorities.
The American company Google places cookies via our (web) applications as part of Google Analytics and AdWords services. We use these services for monitoring and reporting on how visitors use the (web) applications, as well as for monitoring the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if it is obliged to do so by law, or insofar as third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on use of the data by Google and/or third parties. We have not allowed Google to use the Analytics information obtained for other Google services. It will mask your IP address and we have entered into a processing agreement with it. Please read Google’s privacy statement (which is regularly amended) to find out what they do with your personal or other data that they process via these cookies.
Changes to this Privacy and Cookie statement
We reserve the right to amend our privacy statement. We recommend that you check this statement regularly, so as to be aware of these changes.
Right to inspection and correction or deletion of your personal data
You have the right to request inspection, correction or deletion of your personal data. To that end, see our contact details at the end of the statement. In the interests of preventing misuse and fraud, we may ask that you provide proper identification. If you wish to inspect personal data linked to a cookie, please make sure to include a copy of the relevant cookie. You will find the cookie in your browser settings.
Turning cookies off and on, and deleting them
For more information on activating, deactivating and deleting cookies, see the instructions and/or help function in your browser.
2952 BB ALBLASSERDAM
Telephone: +31(0)78 – 68 11 420
2952 BB Alblasserdam
Tel: +31(0)78 - 68 11 420
8271 RH IJsselmuiden
Tel: +31(0)78 - 68 11 420
Tel: +32(0)3 - 808 08 35
192 79 Sollentuna (Stockholm)
Tel: +46 (0)8 - 4463720